File this one under EEEeeeww!!!!!

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

File this one under EEEeeeww!!!!!

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/ ... tpop_story - CBS News Story'

AP) A judge has ordered a 17-year-old to pay a $750 fine and perform 120 hours of community service for contaminating salad dressing with semen and returning it to a suburban Chicago high school's cafeteria.

DuPage County Judge Terence Sheen also placed Marco Castro on two years probation Wednesday and ordered him to write a letter of apology to Wheaton North High School officials. Castro must complete his community service work for an agency that works with AIDS patients.

Sheen called the prank "beyond stupid." "If you prove to me you're worthy of another chance, in two years, then I will give it to you," Sheen said.

Castro pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct in connection with the Dec. 6 incident. He admitted taking a bottle of ranch salad dressing from the school cafeteria to the bathroom and ejaculating into it, and then returning it to the cafeteria where juniors and seniors eat lunch.

Students reported Castro, and the senior was expelled from Wheaton North. There were no reported cases of illness following the incident.

Castro told police he thought of the prank after watching a movie filled with crude stunts.

"I have no explanation for what I did," Castro said in court. "I felt bad after I did it."

Harry Smith, Castro's attorney, noted that the teen already had been punished, including missing the end of his senior year and humiliating himself and his family.

"It has not been without consequences," Smith said.
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: File this one under EEEeeeww!!!!!

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

8-o OMFG why not make him drink the sperm of his fellow classmates as part of his punishment, since he thought it was so damn cute. @.@

this mofo needs to be on a watch list indefinitely.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bcddjjsc690, I thought about pulling myself off into the holiday pudding and feeding it to my inlaws for desert for Thanksgiving but, I was affraid my son would eat it and that would be just wrong. I said this over on snaps a over the holidays. That kids prank would not have been that bad in the 70`s. before aids was around. Cheers!
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

EddieHill,
Just think how many other kids got the idea of doing something like that after hearing that story. What's sad is that his parents will end up having to pay the fine. I hope they make his butt work to pay off the debut. I could tell you some stories so sick you would never want to eat in a resturant ever again. I won't because just thinking about it makes me sick!!!

Guess we need to bring our own salad dressing if we eat at any public facility. :lol:
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
YIKES!!!!!! ]:o( 8-o
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

KMommy,
i beleive you cause i seen the show an it showed videos of some of the things people do...like the cook that cooked someone steak an put his own spit on it ....or the guy that worked at some building an peed in the coffee in the break room....just average work in the back of the restaraunts will make people not come to them anymore....but then put in the behavior that some cooks have...they have no work ethics...even my brother in law served someone that he knew a sandwich with mayonaisse on it even though the person just told them he didnt like mayonaisse ...he did it cause he didnt like the person an wanted to show them he was better....he has no work ethics either...an he thinks the sheeeit is funny....i dont make people at fast food drive thru s mad cause they can spit in the food or put stuff in it that aint on the menu.... ]:o(