The NBA playoffs! Who's going to the finals?

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
hellifiknow

Re: The NBA playoffs! Who's going to the finals?

Post by hellifiknow »

Spurs vs Jazz

Don't Mess with Texas. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

Whoa is me! I said "Whoa whoa whoa is me! The Suns are out. The Spurs cheated their way past my boys. I'm going to bed. Wake me up when the finals are over. Whoa is me....
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

astonamous,
I was just hanging poo on those sore losers over in Phoenix.

Believe it or not I'm actually a Jazz fan, Pete Maravich sealed that deal but my favorite was the John Stockton and Karl Malone years, they made basketball a contact sport...but it broke my heart when Malone went to LA, still in denial about that.

Since I'm a rabid Duke fan I'll be hoping Carlos Boozer (how cool a name is that? ;p ) kicks ass this series, but since I'm in Texas if the Spurs win I'll flip flop back over to their side for the rest of the show.

oh yeah, might as well admit it...I liked Ostertag too.. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

hellifiknow, Spurs will win this in six games because the NBA kneeds money so some games get tanked for the good of the teams. Spurs will face Detroit and lose in game 7. This year is more fun to watch because it was a crapshoot all year. But I hope the NBA gets big powerful Karreem Moses Malone Wilt Shaq like 7 footers so the NBA does not turn into a 6 foot 5 and under like the wnba.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

astonamous, Mark Eaton would have been the best player if Pat Riley was his coach and he got the ball 2 feet from the goal and was told to dunk it through. He was 7 foot 5 and led the NBA in rebounding and blocked shots. He was the only center to give Karreem a hard time getting the sky hook off. He blocked it without leaving the floor.