Poor Britney Spears

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Poor Britney Spears

Post by bingolong »

...Timbaland said he wants to help her and pull Timberlake in too....
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
im not sure what that exactly means but its funny as hell :lol: :lol: :lol: b.b
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, timberland is going to help her by giving her a gift..it's a diiiiiiiick in a box.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
KMommy

Post by KMommy »

Murphdogg,
:lol: Dick In a Box, I love that skit. Well, JT was smart enough to put his dick back in the box and run away from that crazy girl years ago. I hope he keeps his dick away from her now. Oh wait a second, I am still pissed at Justin for the punk ass way he treated Janet after the Superbowl. So no, I change my mind! Yeah, he should get with Brittney again.

I could make so many jokes about JT's Dick In a Box and Brittney not wearing underwear but it will get pretty sick in here so I'll leave it alone!

Post by EddieHill »

Anditsdeeptoo, Britaney just needs a man to fuck the living hell out of her and cum all over her bald head and sign their name and make her real famous.