Really Dumb Criminals

Discuss the latest news, TV programs, gossip or maybe you got an announcement to make.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Really Dumb Criminals

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

This thread should take hold and end up having a shitload of posts, because no matter how many Cop shows there are (CSI franchise,LAW & ORDER franchise,THE SHIELD,24,JAG,CROSSING JORDAN,THIRD SHIFT,COLD CASE,NUMBERS, NCIS, and finally AMERICA'S MOST WANTED, ETC...)
Explaining exactly HOW the POLICE are going to catch you .. criminals still commit crimes ,and expect to get away .And in this guys case ,I don't know which He is more... Stupid or Lazy..

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=697363 - DUMB & DUMBER ALL AT ONCE' :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Really Dumb Criminals

Post by bingolong »

bcddjjsc690,
This guy was either very high or very [/i]white!!![/i]Dave Chappelle had a joke on his "Killin'Me Softly" about how white guys are at ease with the police while black people pretty much avoid them because they already feel like we are "suspects" for no reason!!!! :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong, yeah ..I don't see a brother asking an officer for no ride.. b.b

" Excuse me ..could you drop me off over by the Stop n Go?"
" Sure , just let me search and handcuff you ..just to be on the safe side " B-)
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bcddjjsc690,
I like the one of the policeman stopping a young man on the street an finding a bag of pot on him an the boy says that they are not his pants.......an the cop says...yeah you just wake up in the morning an put on anyones pants an go walkin down the street....an the boy said yeah I just woke up, was sleepy an put on the closest pants I could get an they were the wrong ones.... :lol: B-) :) :lol: b.b :lol:
JTF
XXX

Post by JTF »

Appaloosa,

I like how on "Cops" the cops always seem to have a look on their face like "I wish that damn camera was off..." as they use the most polite wording that they can. You'll never see what cops are really like on "Cops."

BTW... this idiot will get off with any decent lawyer. The idiot agreed to let the cop search for weapons, not drugs...
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

JTF, I think your wrong there Perry Mason , you might be thinking of a search warrant.That document has to have exact information.The exact locations to be searched and a list
of items they are looking for .If you are dumb enough to give a cop permission (consent) to search your person ,
He could find a tag to a pillow/or mattress ,that says "DO NOT REMOVE UNDER PENALTY OF LAW" .And it's away to the pokey you go.

One way He might be able to get off ,is if the pants also contain something that proves they are not his , A wallet belonging to the real owner ...laundry tag,embroidered initials maybe,but pretty much I think His goose is cooked.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

JTF,
yeah that's true .....the cops never really are that nice in person........I heard.!!....I like the ones where the guy with the camera outruns the cops.... :lol:
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

They even do Really Dumb Shit when their already in Jail !!!! :lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=712342 - Hey Judge, Can I have few more Years....pa lease...'
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

All they really wanted was their 10 minutes ....
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/04/29/buried ... index.html - they dug up the cash....'

I think the judge will be able to accommodate them ....plus a few months ..... :lol:
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bcddjjsc690,
yeah they were supposed to just roof the house ......not take things from it........like a jar full of money an then say its thiers.....my money talks yanno..too bad all it says is goodbyeee.......