A Rare Form

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

A Rare Form

Post by Appaloosa »

From a spark to a flame
love is a burning desire
a raging fire
can it stand
the test of time
age so fine
like an old wine
knowing your hearts are true
and, true love is
a rare form

So, you fan the flames
love is pain
there's a little rain
nobody understands you
but, your hearts
are strong and true
weather the storm
love will come once again
true love
a rare form

As time goes by
you laugh, you cry
walk side by side
the years flow by
you see eye to eye
you both have known
your souls are not alone
true love
a rare form

From a spark to a flame
to a raging fire
burning coals
undying embers
true love
a rare form

Copyright, Appaloosa Productions, 2004 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Appaloosa

Re: A Rare Form

Post by Appaloosa »

Appaloosa,
anyway......I wrote this for true love....about true love....I wrote this for someone special....an it also is written to these others that have achieved true love an the creators of this room have achieved that ...I believe....for when hard times come around an no once cares for anyone but those ones that love you and then that prove it..by thier actions...for one I had thought that someone else had true love too...The girl that was Blondie....she had quit at the top....an her Drummer had gotten some strange disease.....an was in the hospital....an she walked away from the top of rock n roll....an went to his side an stayed there ......now that was something to give up....and walk away from.....an never look back....that was true love....there was a song that someone sang ....one line in it is......"Love is only for the lucky or the strong"........something like that....well I see that might be true.......for I have never achieved that....ever .....and I fear I never will....if I had a hat ....I would take it off for the ones that have that....for that true love is nothing you can buy....ever....true love is the power supreme....it heals....it cures.....laughter might be the best medicine.....but true love....nothin beats that