Awakenings from a coma of illiteracy (A poem to share with RP fans)

Use this forum to share your poems or lyrics, or just to post thoughts and opinions in verse.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Funn DementaLL

Awakenings from a coma of illiteracy (A poem to share with RP fans)

Post by Funn DementaLL »

I woke up in a daze ... immediately clutching my head wound in desideratum of aid
Still flummoxed, I just about managed to climb to my rubber like poise,
Labouring to recall anything about the incident I started to think the brain cells killed where the important ones.
How equivocal my mind was to tell me that what I was, was a victim of a hang over.
Maybe it was being literal… life was about to be hung over my grievers shoulders.

Probing myself for any broken flesh or open wound I was yet to discover any symptom of physical injury… double dazed by my health and ignorance, I tried to maintain the level of my head by balancing equations while carving sums on a nearby eroded school desk.

Realizing my surroundings I had sudden nostalgia on the presence of a class I never attended. Sight seeing the past is usually something that comes to me only in the event of remorse, guilt or the rare aspect of achievement.
However, at this period of time I had no cause for my then current emotion.

I had problem’s back then a great mathematician would struggle to resolve, and even if he managed to form a logical answer, only those in the same acumen range would fully comprehend, Every time I had a trick up my sleeve someone would notice it was too hot to be wearing a jumper or a coat, I stood out in a crowd of white T-Shirts and despite the three season’s of blue faces, my hand’s where always red, caught with the feeling of my resentment and guilt.

I have a lot of thing’s to regret, if I knew life had so many lesson’s I would have skipped them too, It’s funny how I always showed up on the day of the tests though.
I was like most, located in the fallacy where you get all for nothing, at sixteen I learned the hard way, my father had a saying, “Time to be a man”, he used that in any context as if that was the moral to all the infamous stories of my antics.
However the very last time he said that to me was when I had a house party, trashed the household, which lost the value of “hold” four hour’s deep into it.

Suddenly I was knocked back, stumbled upon the floor, gripping my head again in the presence of my warp… Spinning, as if the world revolving around me had lost clutch of grounded gravity … I never even knew I could tense my neck. I grunted at my laborious state of pain for a two hour’s of fifteen minute’s. I had shut my eyes so tight sleep had formed in my eye sockets and had stuck them together. At a first attempt to open them and self consciously failing I thought I was blind, Never in my life had I have had to make any effort opening my own eyes, It’s like moving your own finger to scratch an itch.

I took a deep breath and ripped them apart, screaming at my loss of eye lashes… Then stumbled into the corner realizing how much ignorance I had suffered in the last half an hour.
Funn DementaLL

Re: Awakenings from a coma of illiteracy (A poem to share with RP fans)

Post by Funn DementaLL »

Just want to up this... I would just like a lil feedback, then I'll peep whatever material you have... Thanx
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Funn DementaLL,
I love the links also!!!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Funn DementaLL

Post by Funn DementaLL »

bingolong,

LOL... thanx yo... appriciated...