DOGS

Tell us why you love dogs. If you hate dogs, get the fuck out.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

DOGS

Post by Jennifer »

what does dog spell backwards!? That's how we feel about our dogs-we love them and we want to see all the unloved ones find love and the abused and neglected, find the love and attention they deserve and we want to encourage everyone to adopt an unwanted or abandoned dog or cat! You will find it so rewarding and meaninful to give that love and care so badly needed! Please help those poor forgotten dogs! Please help all those unloved and forgotten animals! love jenny and richard
On The 1s and 2s

Re: DOGS

Post by On The 1s and 2s »

Jennifer, the unconditional love from dogs are a wonder to behold! I have always had a dog with me since I was 5 (37 now) and we always get them from animal shelters. I hope that everyone who loves animals will visit their local shelter and experience the joy that dogs can bring!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

On The 1s and 2s,
Richard and I both have seven rescues and we work to place dogs everyday to loving and safe homes! So glad to welcome another dog lover to the site!!!lovejlp and rp
streeter

Post by streeter »

Some random, unconnected thoughts about dogs:

Dogs are the greatest animals. Aside from maybe the monkey, the dog has the most character.

They need to stop eating them in Korea.

This is my dog Cindel:

She's half-lab, half something else. Adopted of course!
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

streeter,
OH man-Cindel is beautiful!!!! Yeah-they need to stop eating dogs in Korea-I have one of those little 'would have been hamburger in Korea' dogs-a Jindo-I found him in a box in the street with his brother (who I found a great home for)-we call him Diego and he is way kool!jlp
Jmaas634

Post by Jmaas634 »

streeter,
Your dog looks a lot like my dog Smokey. Smokey is all black with a little white on his chest. He is part Lab and part Shephard. I adopted Smokey from Knoah's Ark Pet Rescue and he has been a blessing to me and of course our cat who hates dogs. It is funny as hell watching Smokey trying to play with the cat when Guido wants nothing to do with him. You have a beautiful dog. :) Dogs are great and good protectors and of course a comedy to watch them play.
Jennifer

Post by Jennifer »

Jmaas634,
Your words are beautiful to our doggie ears!!!!!!!!jlp
Everyone rescue a dog today!!!!!!!! Your heart will sing and jump for joy!!jlp