Rush Limbaugh, the convicted drug addict felon

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Rush Limbaugh, the convicted drug addict felon

Post by tamra »

Three words for him: PISS TEST TIME!!!

Because clearly this mofo is high and out his damned mind.

First of all, the fact that Obama would even entertain this bloated convicted felon drug addict is a mystery. Second of all, Rush is the spokesperson for the republican party?? Well that explains a lot. A high out of control bloated mofo is their spokesperson!!

Somebody piss test that bitch and give him something real to focus on.

But only in Jim Crow benefactor world can a convicted drug addict felon attack the president of the U.S. and get paid for it on behalf of persons who clearly fucked up the once prestigious republican party.

Well, Rush says Obama is afraid of him. Well, Rush is afraid of actual people waiting to drop kick his convicted felon ass down a long flight of stairs with a bottle of oxycontin in his pocket so he can be hauled off to jail right after his bloated ass lands!! ]:o)

Now to tell you how I really feel about that bastard.... :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
walrusjk

Re: Rush Limbaugh, the convicted drug addict felon

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Whoa. Rush Limp-dick is an ass-hole because of his lack of compassion and his fucked up view when it comes to people and the world. His politics appeal to the ignorant people who have no souls and revels in it. But......His drug use has nothing to do with it other than he's a hypocrit. Lots of people indulge or indulged in unhealthy drug habits. Richard Pryor was one of them. An asshole is an asshole. Rush is an asshole. I like any opportunity to jack him up too but it ain't the drugs....
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

You totally missed the point of my post. :lol: you touched on it - the hypocrisy but then went into preacher mode about drugs.

Oh and I always refer to Rush as Rush, the convicted drug addict felon for a reason: to remind him and others of something Rush's followers have conveniently swept under a rug, but know damn well if Obama had Rush's history, Obama would be called a drug addict felon daily. They can't have it both ways.
---
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
I get what you're saying. I just don't like to see people like you and I getting dragged down to his level. It plays right into his hands. I think it's more effective to calmly stick with what a raving lunatic he is and why anyone would embrace his opinions as truth. People who like him get off on tapping into their anger to get that andrenalin rush and I hate seeing good folks like you and I getting sucked in. He's digging it! He's just a con artist who's made a zillion dollars invoking the worst side of people and even the good people get on that fuck head's fishing line. Now if I'm preaching ...fuck it...GOOD GOLLY MISS MOLLY! SURE LIKE TO BALL! WHOOOOW!
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, He has a face only Senator Craig would love.
:lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

The only way I can be dragged down to Rush, the convicted drug addict felon's level is to get addicted to oxycontin while spewing off vile on a daily basis, then sitting on top a holier than thou horse while sweeping my oxycontin conviction under a rug while passing condemning judgement on others including the President of the United States. :)

EddieHill,

:lol: I do believe Larry Craig DOES love Limbaugh ;p
---
walrusjk

Post by walrusjk »

tamra,
Ok. I guess you're right. Be sure to take the time release coating off the oxy. Then crush them up and snort them with a little coke mixed with it. Buzzzzzzzz.
Even so I have faith you wouldn't be an ass face like that ass face is...
I guess it is understandable being revolted to what an extent this guy is sub-human. My only point is pissing people off made his voice loud and clear and his banker very happy....
tamra

Post by tamra »

Apparently the entire GOP has lost its damned mind. They are bowing down and kissing Rush's ass. Do they really think that will get more votes come next prez election? By following that fat ass bastard, they're further alienating themselves from the world. People are tired of nonsense that has led to a complete failure, plus exposed their true greedy colors!

But anywhoooo :lol: check this out: http://imsorryrush.com - imsorryrush.com'
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, I think he came to the Saint Louis Zoo and gave the elephants herpes that he got from Sen. Craig.
:lol:
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

EddieHill,
i think WANDA SYKES nailed him good!!!

GO WANDA!!!