NOBODY'S POSTED ABOUT OBAMA WINNING YET!!!!!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: NOBODY'S POSTED ABOUT OBAMA WINNING YET!!!!!

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

:lol:

but it would be nice to see Powell on Obama's team. Really nice. I could sleep @ night & not wonder "damn, how bad can it get?" any more.

interesting @ Clinton as Sec of State which makes her 3rd in line for presidency right? I don't trust her with Arab/Israel issues though. She's pro-Israel which means the nonsense over there will continue as a result of taking sides.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

tamra,
i didnt realize the election was over...well it lasted for the last 25 years or so...
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

benderbroeth,

Naaah that was just the Palin drama that went on and on and on :lol:. The rest of us were going about our business *whistling* with a reminder set for election day to get 'er done. :) and we did
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
benderbroeth

Post by benderbroeth »

tamra,
omg wasnt she like the worst possible running mate he could have ever found? i think he wanted liberman and the rpublicans wouldnt let him so he found the dumbest redneck woman he could find to try and win over the women who wanted hillary..well i think most women know that palin is not even half the woman that hillary is..and they saw right through it.....she really is a bozo,,though i did like tina faye...lol