NOBODY'S POSTED ABOUT OBAMA WINNING YET!!!!!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

NOBODY'S POSTED ABOUT OBAMA WINNING YET!!!!!

Post by Murphdogg »

Your all to busy still celebrating!!!!!!!!!!! b.b b.b
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: NOBODY'S POSTED ABOUT OBAMA WINNING YET!!!!!

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

Obama won? when'd this happen? 8-o

:lol:

we've been quiet because we've been worried about WHAT Obama has won: problems with pissed off McCain voters in tow :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

Murphdogg,

wha .... who won , by about 8 1/2 million votes

we been hollering in the sucks being a republican thread ....
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Murphdogg,
I am just making sure Barrack is not being cheated or something like Al Gore. I am glad he won. He is only one guy and he will need our prayers.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

EddieHill,
Wow well tonights the night we find out who the big winner will....what ...you say Obama won a week ago? I must have blacked out from all the excitement!LOL :lol: ;p
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, it's been a few weeks now, but I'll never forget the night, seeing Jesse jackson cry was something I never thought I'd see. what do you all think about his appointments so far?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,

Speaking of appointments,I like that he is still keeping his supporters informed on whats going:

Walt,

Yesterday, President-elect Barack Obama and Vice President-elect Joe Biden announced key members of their national security team.

Barack and Joe have asked some of the country's most experienced leaders on national security, foreign policy, law enforcement, and military matters to come together to renew America's security and standing in the world.

Watch the video of Barack's announcement and learn about the national security team.

Hillary Clinton, U.S. Senator from New York and former First Lady, will serve as Secretary of State.

Secretary Robert Gates, the current Secretary of Defense, will continue to serve in that role.

Eric Holder, former Deputy Attorney General and a former United States Attorney for the District of Columbia, will serve as Attorney General.

Janet Napolitano, Governor and former U.S. Attorney for Arizona, will serve as Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

Dr. Susan E. Rice, a Senior Foreign Policy Advisor to the Obama for America campaign, a Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution, and former U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for African Affairs, will serve as Ambassador to the United Nations.

General Jim Jones, USMC (Ret), former Allied Commander, Europe, and Commander of the United States European Command, will serve as National Security Advisor.

Barack's national security team has been assembled to represent all elements of American power, diplomacy, and leadership that will be vital in overcoming the challenges of the 21st century.

Watch the video of today's press conference:

Watch the video

[img]http://www.barackobama.com/images/email ... s_team.jpg[/img]
http://my.barackobama.com/securityteam - http://my.barackobama.com/securityteam'

These appointees will be tasked with strengthening current alliances and forging new ones, protecting our citizens at home, defending against our enemies, and promoting our values and moral leadership throughout the world.

While the challenges they are sure to face will be great, the opportunities to unify our country and our world will be even greater.

With your support, we'll meet those challenges and opportunities with the hope and optimism that has brought us to this moment of change.

Thank you,

David

David Plouffe
Campaign Manager
Obama for America
http://my.barackobama.com/securityteam - http://my.barackobama.com/securityteam'
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, anyone else suprised Colin Powell wasn't asked?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Murphdogg,
I don't think he wouldve excepted though....he did his thing by endorsing but he is still a repub :(
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong, maybe not for long?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com