so yall all electioned out or what?

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

so yall all electioned out or what?

Post by tamra »

while a lot of folks were waiting for the history making text, I went to sleep. :lol: as far as I'm concerned, election is over. McCain has no campaign except to stay in Iraq. Obama I'm not too sure about but definitely in this: lesser of two worries.

Biden, not sure about much. I mean 30 years on Capitol Hill & he couldn't make changes?? so don't know what to think because Biden should know by now that the Senate runs this country, not the President.

in our case, Rove, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Libbey ran the country then passed along info to Prez then Senate then Congress just fell asleep. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
robfharris

Re: so yall all electioned out or what?

Post by robfharris »

tamra,
I told my best friend this earlier today...
"I'm electioned out. I care and I don't care, politicians are politicians and until they provide healthcare and strive to make sure all people can eat and have a safe place to live, then it's all the same to me."

I was high
:D
Now that Johnnie's gone, I guess I should start being nice to the cops.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, If Macain wins he will have a fresh piece of ass with him in the whitehouse and Cindy will have some gal to go shopping with. And we as people will have the same old shit for another 4-8 years. Barrack looks to good to be true and he might be able to help our country a little if he wins. He is just one man. Al Gore did not win and I like him better than Barrack. I am sure if Barrack won the Repulicans would try to cheat him out of his victory too. I did like Barrack`s speach. I am done watching the whole thing and I will just wait to see who wins.
tamra

Post by tamra »

robfharris,

yup u were on the good shit! that won't ever happen in political world :lol:

but McWar picked a beauty and drama queen for his VP. more details about the Troopergate scandal clearly shows she doesn't think or care about well being of others, she just cares about herself & scheming for immediate family members comfort, which sounds like Cheney-that-Dick all over again.

EddieHill,

yup Obama is just one man, and up against the same shit on Capitol Hill with the klan and other white supremacists on his ass as well now. 8-o
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

it's a wrap! McWar has just hung himself by putting a Robin Meade type (of CNN) instead of a Barbara Walters or even Katie Couric as his VP. because if McWar drops dead, here's your next President of the United States.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bza63nnqiKA - Link to youtube video'

but it doesn't stop there, she's a serious drama queen!
---