Its the end of the world as we know it

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Its the end of the world as we know it

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

given folks like Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson and others like him who lead millions like lemmings including presidents into expensive and destructive situations, I guess they could be compared to Hitler.

I'm trying to think of the same massive christian military effort in Darfur that exists in Iraq. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Re: Its the end of the world as we know it

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic, Yes their is 4 main theories about how shit is someday going to hit the fan. You cannot say there is a 25 percent chance for each one to happen , just leave the margin of error to be 20 percent outside the 4 main theories. That leave about 80 percent chance of it going down one of the 4 ways the shit will hit the fan. As long as one has God into their lives who cares which way the shit hits the fan? Not me. The Bible is a copy of the original word Of God that did not survive the test of time after it was translated. The original copies are in a museum over in Europe. So all the Bibles are copies of copies that were translated, manipulated to fit most every Christian sect, denomination, or religion out there. The history and developement of the Bible and www.religioustolarance.org is interesting to read. Sometimes it is like the more I learn about this kind of stuff the more pissed off I get. I just take a step back from it and let go and let God and be happy. Translation- fuck it all.
:lol: