Why Is Jesse Jackson Still Allowed a Platform?

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Anditsdeeptoo

Why Is Jesse Jackson Still Allowed a Platform?

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

Hasn't this man proven his true colors over and over again? A piece of audio had been released with Jesse Jackson allegedly saying he wants to "rip Obama's nuts off" for "talking down" to the black community, and it's rumored he called Obama a house-(n-bomb) as well as a response to an Obama speech where he told men to be fathers to their children, pay child support, and that families need to turn off their TVs and have curfew.
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Why Is Jesse Jackson Still Allowed a Platform?

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

]:o( and the media has been playing this over and over again all day long! I'm like here we go another sound bite for the lemmings. and from another "Reverend".

this was some stupid shit! Jesse should know when you are in a studio, the spotlight or mic is always on! wait until your ass gets out the studio, then get into you car, check for "bugs", then drive off to a remote place in the middle of bum fuck egypt, then get out car, then walk about a mile away from the car, THEN say what you gotta say.

a microscope as well as "open mic" is on Obama too.

but John McCain can say the stupidest shit all day long and it's ignored, excused or praised. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Anditsdeeptoo

Post by Anditsdeeptoo »

tamra,

you mean like this....

Post by tamra »

Anditsdeeptoo,

yeah, and then some. 8-o

check this out:

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/07/10/ ... index.html - iReporters talk Jesse'

wowwwwww

and what the hell was Jesse doing at Fox anyway?? he should have known a mic would be on his ass from the moment he came near their building. seriously, do you think BET would have released that if it happened in their studio??

mainstream media looks for the dumbshit to help cover up the big shit to keep *their* advertisers happy @.@
---
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

Anditsdeeptoo, he was suffering from a sugar rush and sluggishness from a bacon cheezeburger on a krispy cream donut right before he got into the studio. Jesse Jackson is an asshole and he always was.
tamra

Post by tamra »

for some reason I just thought of this ironically while watching squirrels fight on literal sidewalk - man they are everywhere u walk these days.

anywhooo, Jesse Jackson has a child out of wedlock and has cheated around. so that makes him the irresponsible baby daddy Obama was talking about. so maybe Jess was mad because he didn't want Obama to keep reminding Jesse's wife. @.@
---
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
Yeah he took that shit personal and started threatning that boys nuts!! :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

bingolong,

Messy Jesse's at it again I believe that jackson just likes seeing his name in print could care less about civil rights just as long as his name in the middle of it.
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

:lol: I know. a lot of fighting over nuts these days! Obama's nuts didn't make Jesse's OTHER kid either. so for Jesse to threaten Obama's nuts was out there 8-o :lol:

I wonder if Secret Service will place a man "down there" to keep Obama's nuts safe in case Jesse has another deep south flashback?!

smjmcomic,

preach smjmcomic preach! :lol: I can't think of anything Jesse's done recently. Jesse should have @ least run for a local or state office somewhere instead of just trying for the presidency. then maybe some hope would have been kept alive in the hood instead of violence just being kept alive. @.@
---
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

tamra,

I remember when black janitors were getting laid off like crazy in LA due to the immigration boom. The previous janitors were making around $10 a hour the newly hired janitors started at around $7 an an hour. The day laborers unionized held a huge march and you who was right up front with his bullhorn?

MESSY JESSE!!

I'm pretty sure rich white people put jessie in power just so he can exploit his own people .
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson