if you ask me the 4th of july is just another day

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
smjmcomic

if you ask me the 4th of july is just another day

Post by smjmcomic »

what did we celebrate yesterday besides fatty foods and fireworks ?

If are independence is so great than why are we losing are civil rights one by one why is the constitution now a terrorist document under the patriot act.

perhaps maybe in typical american arrogant fashion were celebrating the fact that generations to come have been sold out before there first steps or breath?
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: if you ask me the 4th of july is just another day

Post by tamra »

smjmcomic,

and celebrated with fireworks made in China while waving flags made in China. go figure @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

smjmcomic, People are hawg wild more than ever shooting off
commercial grade fire works and shooting guns off in a subdivision. They got to get the last sparkler show before half the fucking world buys out the US and takes us over. I just watched the fireworks on the news. Did you here Obama has been bought and he said he was going to listen to our commanders over in Iraq before setting a time table to bring the troops home? Mcain said Obama finally saw the light. Light my ass! He saw the big dollar signs just like every other cock sucker running for office.
smjmcomic

Post by smjmcomic »

EddieHill,

couldn't have said it better myself!
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson