Obama's pastor...

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Re: Obama's pastor...

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

bingolong,

Yeah He hit them right in the Flag !!!

My pops is 93 and Mom is is 80 ,they've seen alot,
I got to watch it with them , it was and always will be memorable '
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
:lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

Appaloosa,
I'm a Hillary guy (may be the only man sides Bill who can say that) but If Obama wins I'll support him. At this point I'd support a spool of thread against the pubs though.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

ok yall! it's getting hot in here. Obama will be on The View this Friday. This will be good since Elizabeth Dumbass Hasselbeck says Obama is a racist by association. but she doesn't think she's a racist even though she supports Billy Cunningham, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and every other extreme RED. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
a spool of thread??......hmm..??....it just might work! :lol:
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra, The view is still on the air?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

yup :lol: and you missed a perfect opportunity to hear Sen. Obama's comments about his pastor. dumbass Elisabeth drilled him on it, while she's sitting on the republican side which is NOW ironically SOOOOO ANTI-BLACK!!! because the republican party was previously the party of change and progess. now it's the party of folks Trent Lott, Strom Thurmond, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh, David Duke, Billy Cunningham and Cheney-Dick! that in itself is something Haselbeck needs to explain WHY she supports while calling Sen. Obama a hypocrite.

but unfortunately, I can't watch the show anymore. as much as I love Joy, Whoopi and Sherry, as long as an Ann Coulter type is sitting on its panel, forget about it. Elisabeth is like the employee everyone has to put up with for some hidden reason, but serves absoultely no value. like you wouldn't miss her if she was gone! @.@
---
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

tamra,
like i sed i am so far out of the loop it aint funny...but i will get back to you wheni watch some video of this guy
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

tamra, My brother in law is so far right he is left. Catholic and drinks booze and he is on the far right? There are so many people who`s religious, political,racial,and economic views are all mixed up and it is hard to tell who people really are because they do not know themselves.I hope a Democrat gets in so Macain does not have flasbacks from POW camp and puts in an Iron Butterfly cd and starts bombing everybody.
tamra

Post by tamra »

ok yall, I forgot to post this here. but notice the media didn't have a problem with this minister in the video link below. he needs serious help! he needs Jesus! QUICK! on JPT (japanese people time) not CPT! :lol:

Rev. Wright was reacting to systematic racism he experienced in his lifetime personally. the irony about his situation is the stone throwing came from mainstream media whose target audience isn't black people because their advertisers don't think they're worth it. and when Rev. Wright was a kid, during Jim Crow American flags were snatched from black people while being told "this is not your country". and that was the nicest thing done because violence (beatings or murder) and destruction of their property was next. yet, there's outrage that someone who experienced this or watched others experience it would not have something to say, given his opinion was suppressed just 25 years ago - yes, I mean the 1980s. because the KKK was still a "big service business" in the 80s.

but this friggin' guy, Rev. Manning, 8-O good lawd, what kool-aid has he been drinking OR needs to drink?!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LA8z39Z8PJY&feature=related - http://youtube.com/watch?v=LA8z39Z8PJY&feature=related - James Manning'

and Manning is a Hillary supporter 8-o
---