what's wrong with Obama jokes

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

what's wrong with Obama jokes

Post by tamra »

why are people afraid to do Obama jokes? the claim is person will be deemed racist. shoot, if he's president I got jokes. he's black, he can take it! like

I can't wait for Obama to be president so he can make all the white people our slaves

1st time I'll be able to say: yo prez wuz crack-a-lackin and get a "holla back" response

I'll be able to say to the First Lady, "Gurllllll ya put ya foot in it!!" while unbuttoning my pants after a kickin' White House dinner. and oh yes, I'm lighting up a fat ass blunt right after.

When you call the White House, no more of that boring ass Muskrat Love or Fill Me Buttercup hold music. the hold music will be straight up N.W.A., Alicia Keys, TuPac & Snoop Dogg's Doggystyle - interns take notes on the Doggystyle please!!!

:)

thank ya, thank ya. tip ya waitresses please.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bcddjjsc690

Re: what's wrong with Obama jokes

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

:lol: :lol: yur crazy :lol: :lol:
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
:lol:

but this is a serious matter ya know, if Obama is elected just think of all the tax payers money that will have to be spent having all the White House urinals lowered.

;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690
;p u just figuring that out? :lol:

hellifiknow,

:lol: OOOH snap! :lol: plus urinals moved back for comfort. actually, another civil war could break out if a white guy is asked to hold it while he shakes. :lol: ;p

but I can't wait to use the bathroom marked "Beeyotches & Hoezzz" while wondering if John Boehner, Ken Starr or Newt Gingrich is in the "Playas & Ballas" bathroom 8-O and with defunct Sen. Craig!!! 8-o
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

No Dear , just re-stating the obvious :-x ):)

“Obama is just creaming Hillary. You know,in all these primaries, you know. And Hillary says it’s not fair, because they’re being held in February, and February is Black History Month. And unfortunately for Hillary, there’s no White Bitch Month.” - Penn Jillette

:lol: :lol: that's too bad,'cus I loves me some white bitches ]:o) :lol:
tamra

Post by tamra »

bcddjjsc690,

ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

well maybe we should have a "I luv me some white bitches" month. wait, we should just make each month for a new group: asians, spanish, indian (east and west), crazy bitches... :lol: but the sistahs gotta share their month with all the black people. see how they do us?? racial!! always racial!!! :lol:
---
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tamra,

Here's another one related to the campaign ,

Hey Butthead ,If Hillary wins the election and becomes President,would that make Bill Clinton the first man ?

Uh , I dunno , Beavis , I don't think he was the first ..... @.@
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

tamra,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtlDVi_1JMg - Is this what it will look like if Obama wins?' ;)
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tamra

Post by tamra »

bingolong,

gawd! I hope so. :lol: then the cost of popcorn will go up (and create more jobs) from everyone wanting to buy it before tuning in to the next presidential conference. and finally, reporters will stop asking dumbass questions out of fear of getting ass whupped LIVE in front of, say EVERYBODY!!! 8-o :lol:

and the employees at the popcorn companies will show up to work wearing "Fuck Haliburton!" tees, hopping out of Mercedes Benz and Hummers :lol: oh man, it don't get no better!
---
tamra

Post by tamra »

speaking of Obama jokes:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMs-p5y6cvo - www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMs-p5y6cvo'

I can't stop watching this one :lol:

and I heard the secret service is taking classes to understand ebonics thoroughly, especially the use of the word bomb. an embarrassing incident came up after people waiting to attend an Obama fundraising event kept saying: man, this party is gonna be da bomb, I can't wait for this mutha to blow up so I can get my groove on.
---