Them Dems those dems oh those damn dems!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Them Dems those dems oh those damn dems!

Post by Jennifer »

January 19th,
10:02 pm

You call it the hardest job in the world, the presidency, that is. You are right. No doubt it was, until, until junior made such a hash of it that everyone, everywhere is now convinced that they could do it better. All it takes to best W. is a moral compass.

I think that the MWM [Married White Males] running on the GOP side are outrageously opportunistic losers. They are not unlike a primitive virus which replicates at the host’s [America’s in this case] expense. They are anachronisms.

The Dems, ah, the Dems — What do you hear? What do you say? — it’s sad that they have the Whitehouse in their grasp, yet, say the WH were a vase, they are spending a lot of energy and inordinate time trying to knock the vase out of one another’s hands, while standing on a concrete floor.

The vase will not bounce, but it may be saved by a vase-catching virus.

— Posted by Arnie
smjmcomic

Re: Them Dems those dems oh those damn dems!

Post by smjmcomic »

Jennifer,

The GOP getting all retarded over Imagration is the best thing that could happen to us its not even spring yet and those bastards have one foot in the grave.

I have the crazy feeling we might get our contry back 8-O
"I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all"

Mike Tyson
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Them Dems those dems oh those damn dems!

Post by tamra »

Jennifer,

today's our primary. I do not know who to vote for. 4 more hours left and still not sure. I wanted Edwards for so many independent reasons, but he's out. I'm not for the Dems or Repubs, preferred a strong Independent to stick it to them both. but oh well...

Obama -- not sure if it's all hype
Hillary -- just a big question mark for so many reasons
*sigh*

and not even sure if I can vote since only registered Republicans or Democrats can vote today. but think I switched in time and will switch back after LOL
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.