The BEAST 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

The BEAST 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007

Post by Jennifer »

50. Nicole Richie

[img]http://buffalobeast.com/122/loathpics/richie2.jpg[/img]

Charges: Not a brick house. Not mighty mighty. Vastly easier than Sunday morning. Her criminal exploits, attended by hollow contritions, do inestimable harm to drug legalization efforts; while inexplicably adding nothing to the forced-sterilization debate. Quite possibly a reason the terrorists hate us.

Exhibit A: "I've just gone through so much in my life that pulling my top up just doesn't seem like that big a deal."

Sentence: Sealed neck-high in the outhouse foundation of a popular Mexican Spring Break destination. Jaws propped open.

49. Trent Lott

Charges: Old school Dixiecrat segregationist who switched parties along with Strom Thurmond back when Democrats decided to be nicer to black people. Retired from the Senate early to dodge a new law that mandates a two-year wait between retiring from congress and becoming a lobbyist. That, and the dirt that Larry Flynt has on him.

Exhibit A: Was in the "Singing Senators," a closeted a cappella group, with John Ashcroft, Jim Jeffords and Larry Craig -- not that there's anything wrong with that.

Sentence: Accidentally lynched by blind neo-Nazis.

48. Carson Daly

Charges: Otherwise too banal for derision, Daly, who cut his shmuck-teeth warming musical Similac for tweens on MTV, acted as Writer's Guild strike breaker by returning to air without them.

Exhibit A: We didn't know his show employed writers.

Sentence: Forced to appear nightly on The Carson Daly Show.

http://buffalobeast.com/122/50mostloathsome2007PF.html - Check out the rest here! '
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: The BEAST 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007

Post by tamra »

Jennifer,

LMFAO @ forced to appear nightly on The Carson Daily Show. I saw the news story on TV where NBC forced him to go back to work. my first response was he has a television show??? wtf?? the gods must be drunk lately. 8-o

but these are hilarious and man, if some of these sentences could be carried out :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: The BEAST 50 Most Loathsome People in America, 2007

Post by bingolong »

Jennifer,
:lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me!