Mcdonalds burger maker charged with reckless conduct..

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Mcdonalds burger maker charged with reckless conduct..

Post by EddieHill »

The lady 20 year old Kendra Bull spilled salt on hamberger meat and flicked it off and cooked it and gave it to a cop at the drive through and he came back after he said he got sick and took her to jail for reckless conduct even after she ate one of the burgers herself during her break and she was fine. The cop had the rest of his burger sent to the crime lab for toxicology test to see if he can charge her with more crimes. She did not know that her customer was a cop because she cannot see her drive through traffic through her burger both. I guess if he would have ate at White Castle he would have tried to charge those folks with attempted murder. It is just fucking salt and he should just got a coupon to get his next burger meal free like everyone else does when they complain about fast food.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: Mcdonalds burger maker charged with reckless conduct..

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill,
reason number 4578991567 I don't in general care for cops. Though I just did a corporate party on sunday, and met the chief of police and mayor of a town around sac and they were all buddy buddy with me....I felt pretty uncomforatable. I felt like asking them "so..what do you guys do in your spare time when your not fucking over the powerless?"
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

EddieHill,

if you fuck with my food you should die !
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

WTF?? this is some silly shit. real silly shit. come onnnn, how many times have you eaten someone's bad cooking - over salted, over peppered, over spiced, nasty-spiced, you name it? you spit the shit out (after they walk away :lol: and concentrate on a good dumping spot while the dog says, "don't even fucking looking @ me, jack!")

hell, one of my kid jobs was food tester for my mother trying new dishes.

I feel sorry for this girl. ain't like she's working for Wolfgang Puck, it's friggin Mickey D's. just be happy the food wasn't spit on or dropped :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
I saw were the girl said something like "most people are smart enough to quit eating something that tastes bad" :lol:

but he is a cop so that explains that

Tamra,
she should have drug him into the abortion clinic...I mean bathroom, and tried to flush him. ;p
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
chevyt454

Post by chevyt454 »

She was making it taste better.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

EddieHill,
i get your drift but then again too....its like buying somthing with a dollar that usually cost twenty dollars....so you buy it cheap for a dollar....thats what they get for hiring teenagers to cook.....you get what you pay for.....
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, people still eat at Mcdonalds?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com