ENOUGH!!!

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
wingchundragon

ENOUGH!!!

Post by wingchundragon »

People (espically Black people) read the new book by Juan Williams titled, ENOUGH...It's about the problems facing the black community such as phony leaders, crime, reparations, lack of education etc and what we're to do about it..I cant put stress this read enough.

PS: Dont you hate those "Nigga read" type books like,"True to the game etc"?
wingchundragon

Re: ENOUGH!!!

Post by wingchundragon »

wingchundragon,
typing to fast and made an error...kill me!
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

wingchundragon,

problem with books like this is the people who are the problem in the communities don't read. @.@ and then what they do read glamorizes the problem. like folks like Chloe Hilliard of The Source who, for a buck, glamorized organized criminals to make a degenerate criminal an idol. @.@

I know Dr. King, Medgar, Schwerner, and so many who died are asking themselves: is this it? is this what we died for? come the fuck on.

so I'm changing my race from black to "Pissed" or "1960s Black"!
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
wingchundragon

Post by wingchundragon »

tamra,
That's exactly what the book ask..it reminds me of Chris Rock,"Wanna hide your money? Put it in books. Why? Cause niggas dont READ!"..It saddens me how these people act..I dont know if u live in NYC, but last night some disgrace to the race idoit walked up to three teens outside a store a shot all of them..Again like Chris Rock said," I wish I could join the Klu Klux Klan to get rid of some niggas!"
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

wingchundragon,

yeah but folks like Al Sharpton don't care about the inner neighborhood crimes. according to Sharpton, it's only cops killing blacks because the cop's job is boring and isn't dangerous enough so they gotta find something to do. @.@ gawd forbid someone comes at u in a car while u're undercover investigating organized crime. and we all know how "ethical" organized criminals are, esp. Sharpton since he runs in the same circles with them. therefore, there's no reason a cop should ever be in fear of his life! @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.