Michael Moore for president.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
walrusjk

Michael Moore for president.

Post by walrusjk »

I think this guy is brilliant and one of the smart good guys with balls. Check his site out and see his new movie SICKO...www.michaelmoore.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Michael Moore for president.

Post by tamra »

walrusjk,

I'm just catching up on the federal probe thing, something w/U.S. Treasury. I guess the idea is to keep Moore busy during campaign/election season but could be worse, he could be the victim of an untimely accident

I'm still concerned about the recent attack on Carole Mosely Braun. that was more than strange.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

walrusjk, He is doing a good job at his current line of work and his field could not afford to give him up for 4 years while he would be in the White House.
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

EddieHill,
He is about to be on Real Time with Bill Maher and he is on the cover of EW this week!
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

astonamous,
Boy I can't wait to see this movie!! Seems like only yesterday me and you connected over Micheal Moore here at the site when his last flick came out.... @.@
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

bingolong,
real talk, I'm really considering movie to England or France, anybody know if we can ever get citizenship over there?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

my niece saw it and afterwards said she's getting a passport for her infant daughter. she's heard enough and is ready to leave. question is "where?" that won't get corrupted by all the bad deeds of the last 8+ years.
---
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tamra,
other countries don't to give americans citzenship from what I hear.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra

Post by tamra »

Murphdogg,

Canada was a safe haven and immediately after Bush was re-elected their visa apps from the U.S. skyrocketed. but now that the Canadian dumbasses have jumped into the Iraq war not even Canada is safe anymore.
---