Poor Woman gets DUI riding horse.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Poor Woman gets DUI riding horse.

Post by EddieHill »

It is more bullshit , a woman was riding her horse while intoxicated and charged with DUI. I quess the fucking park rangers can go out to the Indian reservations and pull Indians over that are riding their horses after drinking whiskey, smoking weed and getting high on mushrooms and payote buttons. What the fuck in the US they are passing laws against everybody and everything thus making our country a more fucked up place to live in everyday. You can not even burn a joint at a rock concert anymore because the most cities have a no smoking law. But those jackoff lawmakers are tokeing up behind close doors. Who is going to tighten the screws on them?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Poor Woman gets DUI ridding horse.

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

8-o wow, that's news to me. because I didn't think U.S. authorities had any rights over what happens on Indian reservations. thought they were sovereign entities.

but was the horse drunk? *scratching head* because how would ranger have known she was drunk? and driving? :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
that sucks, I love drinking and driving with a horse and its a lot easier picking up girls because horses can run faster than cows.

seriously, DUI on a horse is like a merit badge or something. :lol:

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,
"but was the horse drunk?'...have you ever seen the movie Cat Ballou?...I love that scene. :lol:

Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

hellifiknow, damn the court to hell, if it wasn't for girls being drunk I would never get rode..hiooooooooooooo..is this thing on?
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Murphdogg,
and vice versa, I never would have rode most of those girls if I wasn't drunk.

Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
how does anyone know what we did on reservations??....it makes us all sound bad....i was riding milk over to my sick grandmother on a horse once.... b.b :lol: well okay she wasnt sick...an it wasnt milk.... :lol: reservation land is federal land an highway patrols or state police can come on there an do things only if they are allowed to...they have to ask....any other patrolman is just another person an cannot carry a gun on indain land....an whats his name riding the horse got an award for that an said it was lucky they dont give awards to animals cause the animal deserved one too in Cat Ballou b.b
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Re: Poor Woman gets DUI riding horse.

Post by bingolong »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
it just wouldn't be a balanced breakfast if grandma didn't have milk for her Peyote Flakes. ;)

sorry grandma, couldn't resist....either Lee Marvin or James Coburn, I always get those guys confused for some reason...all us white people look alike to me too. ;p

abnormalandbitchy

Post by abnormalandbitchy »

hellifiknow,
SumBITCH you mean i gotta get my mustangs in to AA gd .. There goes my weekend fun!
Behind every beautiful thing there is some kind of pain - Bob Dylan