Mike Tyson gets busted for cocaine possesion.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Re: Mike Tyson gets busted for cocaine possesion.

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
Yeah, he is crazy.

There was a time when I had attended a party given by Suge Suge Knight in Vegas....Mike was there. This fool was doing the MOST! You name it, he was doing it. He was even scatching his crotch then smelling his fingers! I was like NASTY CRAZY BASTARD!

He even took three of the girls and had them sitting on his lap...doing all kinds of shit - RIGHT IN FRONT OF EVERYONE.
& them bumb bitches were letting him do it!

Yep, back in the day, I used to attend some real wild azz parties.

But Mike is crazy though. Why everytime a black man get some doe, he wants to put some cocaine up his nose?
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy,
you survied partying with Tyson!
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
bingolong
King of the Smilies

Post by bingolong »

Somebody like Tyson you gone have to force to get help...a nigga like that ain't gonna maintain compliance on his own...it's hard enogh getting people with no money to do that!!! You need to call in SWAT!!!
:lol: :lol:
I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now; relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! 
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bingolong,
True Dat! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy,
Tyson reminds me of that "I'm the juggernaut bitch" thing that's been going around the web.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

bingolong,
i think you would have to call in swat cause i would never even attempt to cuff the man even if i could b.b
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

bingolong, I wish he would have stayed off the shit and joined the UFC to fight Ken Shamrock and Dan - The Beast- Sevaron and Horace Gracie and the young UFC guys. But I am starting to suspect the Mixed Martial Arts Leagues are fixed like the WWE. I do not see the results in the paper like all other sports. Before they changed all the rules, it would have been fun watching Mike in the ring with those guys.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

EddieHill, pro wrestling started out as real and evolved into sports entertainment, wouldn't suprise me if the UFC and Pride went the same way eventually..
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com