Question..

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Question..

Post by tamra »

JTF,
:lol: :lol:

deepseas,

yup, several things must be white or here come the town torches in middle america: Christ (along w/Abraham, Moses, Mary and Joseph), Santa and his hoochie, Mrs. Claus, the president of the U.S., CIA & FBI directors, and federal reserve chairman. :lol:
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tamra,

[/i]several things must be white[/i]...and guitar players, Thank God Hendrix went to England and got famous before anybody here figured it out.

Murphdogg,
My dad used to dress up like santa and if anybody thinks I'm going to let that fat fucker get credit for my hard earned dough their crazy...I tell my kids christmas comes from being good and going to church after church collecting from that plate of money they pass around.

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas,
santa clause..satans cause It's all there in black and white people. the writing is on the wall. Sorry I always talk like that after my favorite skitso open mic guy does my room on tuesdays, everyone wonders why I let him up, but he cracks me the hell up, last night he was talking about how black people were the real jews ,and jews stold their identity..then he said something about how aliens invented christmas. the crowd is looking at him in shock, and I'm falling out of my seat cracking up and the other comics are like "shane you ain't right" :lol:
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com