John Kerry is a fucking idiot.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
JTF
XXX

John Kerry is a fucking idiot.

Post by JTF »

Alright. We all heard Kerry's soundbite he gave the republicans to use against democrats. Then today he issued one of the worst apologies ever. I am proud that I did not vote for him (didn't have to, as one vote in NY didn't matter!)

I'm no Bush fan though... I thought Bush's exploitation of Kerry's stupid remark was even worse. For a sitting president to bring up comments by his former opponent is simply classless. When you won, take the high road. Yes, he did it for campaign purposes, but it is still tacky as hell.

For the record, John Kerry should have issued an apology that sounded something like this:

I would like to apologize to the nation for the comment I made yesterday that simply came out wrong and gave a false impression of where I stand on the war in Iraq. I believe we have the finest military in the world with troops I am damn proud of. My issue is not with our men and women who put their lives on the line. My problem is with their being there in the first place. When I advised the students to stay in school or you could end up in Iraq, I was intending to point a finger at the president for putting Americans in harms way for reasons that are unclear even several years later and also at his lack of social policy at home to deal with a widening econonomic gap and crumbling education system.

Hopefully next week we can send a clear message to Washington that there are more important things in this country than no-bid contracts and nation-building overseas. Let's show George Bush that the nation that needs building is the very one we call home. Let's give our brave soldiers what they need to protect them as they clean up this president's mess. Let's do everything we can to ensure as many of them come home alive to enjoy the freedom that is being an American.

God Bless America.

And God Bless our troops.
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Re: John Kerry is a fucking idiot.

Post by Murphdogg »

JTF,
republicans are running on empty right now, they have to search for ammo. and kerry gave it to them.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

JTF,

I actually got scared when I saw the news footage of Bush repeating Kerry's statement to his supporters and hearing all of them booing and making shocked sounds.

I felt like it was the beginning of The Return of The Body Snatchers w/no place to hide.

I immediately understood Kerry's only target for his joke was Bush. but knew it would be spun around faster than a southern RED-supporting baptist exiting church on Sunday to enter the strip club next door.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
EddieHill

Post by EddieHill »

JTF, Ketchup Boy dropped the ball again.