Exxon made Ga-Fillions$$$$ in profits last Qtr

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
tis2flyyy

Exxon made Ga-Fillions$$$$ in profits last Qtr

Post by tis2flyyy »

All I have to say is 8-O

& where the phuck is my refund?????????????????

CAn we start a class action law suite or something?

I mean, damn!

We catching hell all overthe world, yanno?
Where is the LOVE?
tis2flyyy

Re: Exxon made Ga-Fillions$$$$ in profits last Qtr

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,
I wonder if they can stand themselves?

How can they go to sleep each night?

Why hasn't someone protested this shit?

And it is all these damn people in California's fault! We all drive one person per car!...thrrefore making millions of cars on the road..where we could ride together and save.

Why do we have to deal with this?

Is is quite unfair that they made all of these profits and there are the multitudes that are struggling to buy food, let alonegas! 8-o

See, it is stuff like this that makes people go postal, stone loco. I sure feel like it.

Now, if they would kindly break a sista off a lil' sumthin' sumthin'...say about 2.1mil$...I wold be cool. But the chance of that happening is just like trying to hit the damn lottery b.b
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Re: Exxon made Ga-Fillions$$$$ in profits last Qtr

Post by tamra »

tis2flyyy,

this could end now, but apparently everyone isn't outraged enough. people just line up at the pump at $3.69 a gallon. basically saying "fuck me, Exxon, and harder, you oily bastard" each time at the pump.

2 day sick out - where no one does any shopping, which would prevent less deliveries from commercial trucks as well.

call Exxon daily and ask if their refrigerator is running or if Prince Albert is in the can, yanno, Bart Simpson call their asses to death.

picket outside of Exxon. picket outside of home of Exxon execs - oh wait, peons aren't allowed in their neighborhoods, just at their pumps! @.@

but there are plenty of options besides paying them. :)
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.