Local courts violate peoples constitutional rights by sending them to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
EddieHill

Local courts violate peoples constitutional rights by sending them to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Post by EddieHill »

In the United States we have freedom of religion and we should not be sent to a cult by the court system period. Here is a site that proves AA is all bullshit and people do not have to put up with it. www.orange-papers.org The treatment center industry is a big business, and milloins of people are being brainwashed on a daily bases. Until enough people stand up and say "We are not going to take this bullshit anymore". This will be a nasty mess that will not go away anytime soon. Cheers and please be safe.
hellifiknow

Re: Local courts violate peoples constitutional rights by sending them to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Post by hellifiknow »

EddieHill,
"Rehab is for quitters"...some people benefit from AA but court ordered sucks...most of them are just a bunch of self righteous holyer than thous who can't wait to waste your time talking about their own pathetic selves...I had to go to a AA meeting for school as a guest and one guy spent 45 minutes talking about how he liked stuffed toys and that made him feel inadequate so he drank to feel like a man, apparently laughing is not tolerated because I was asked to leave.
"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
Appaloosa

Re: Local courts violate peoples constitutional rights by sending them to Alcoholics Anonymous.

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
now that is hilarious....i cracked up laughin ... now everyone thinks i am crazy......wait a minute ...i am crazy.... :lol: 8-O 8-o
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

hellifiknow,
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You tell the craziest stories! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, I guess laughing was not the thing to do, but I say, if the shit was funny to ya...then laugh!

Of course, I am a bona fide 51/50 (translation - crazy muthaphucka), so you really should not listen to me!

But in violating folks right by sending them to AA? I have no comments on the topic as I am like this here......we all are going to die of something....if drinking is your bag, then drink on. Hell, if you are not hurting anyone but yourself, then what precisely is the problem.

Now, a drunk abusive mofo, or a drunk driver...I say DAMN AA - FLOG their ass!

Helli, I suppose if I attended an AA meeting, I would get put out too, with views like that.

But what I want to know is: Do they have a WA (weed Anonymous)? If so, can you hook a sista up witht he info? It is not for me, of course @.@ , but is for a 'friend'.
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

tis2flyyy,
I've never heard of Weed Anonymous but if you locate one let me know because my connection isn't very reliable so I could use a new hook up or two. ;p

Ya'all,
I shouldn't make fun of AA because a lot of people do benefit from it but from what I've seen most of the drunk assholes who attended meetings and quit drinking were just a bunch of sober assholes afterwards, I know a guy who blamed alcohol for lost families, jobs and homes but after he was sober he still lost his new family, home and job but this time it was everybody elses fault.

besides, have you noticed most the guys in AA are the ones nobody in the bars wanted to hang out with? ;)
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
so thats why no one wanted to hang around me?... :lol:
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

EddieHill,

this conflict of interest doesn't surprise me because there are several states which still have Blue Laws - you can't buy alcohol or shop on Sundays. and surprisingly New Jersey is one of them 8-o

the idea is you should be focuing on church on Sabbath. and Sunday ain't even the Sabbath, which compounds the ignorance from waaaay back when

but for the AA thing, I guess it would be the same for a drug offender - have to send them somewhere for treatment, yanno. B-)

hellifiknow,

:lol: :lol: once again living proof, we ALL need to spend a day w/you :lol: or slap a camera on your back. that way no one can ever say, "man, I never have no fun"
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
I doubt that, your probably the guy that made everybody else have to go to AA...they just couldn't keep up with you. B-)

tamra,
we got drunk and accidently shot my video camera with a bow and arrow so you'll have to bring your own. ;)

I'm going to have to figure out how to post that clip just for you.
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

hellifiknow,
one time i rode a minimoterbike.....an i tried to turn but it took the whole width of the feild....the more i turned the more gas i gave it....i finally turned for i hit the barbed wire fence :lol:
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

Appaloosa,
this guy went out of control and somehow spun through the open gate and into a hedge tree, shame it didn't kill him but it must have hurt because he wasn't moving when we found him...getting shredded by barb wire sucks...when I drove a tow truck a guy got spit off his motorcycle and through a bw fence but thank god I wasn't on call that night.

deepseas,
I had to delete those pics because we don't need assholes like that on here...well anymore of us, being an asshole isn't a problem I just don't like assholes who aint honest...the camera got shot by me and budweiser, the thought was to get tj to stand behind the hay bales and photograph what an arrow looked like coming at you but he pussied out and sat the camera down, he shot and did fine but I just had to try and get closer and thwacked it...I suppose other than the burst of static and shit its what an arrow looks like coming at you. ;)