Black on Black crime

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Appaloosa

Re: Black on Black crime

Post by Appaloosa »

bcddjjsc690,
now i even seen white men that went with black women but when they seen them in the workplace they are the ones that held them down ....like if one woman was up for a better job the white man going with her would be the one that had a say so in her gettin the job but he would put someone else in the job.....an then when he seen her he would cry that he tried to get her in but they denied her....so that is the way that works......an also it works that way with a lot of the relationships in a workjob..even when they arent a sexual relationship....i know my boss i told him i wanted to go into management an he said i would do just fine but he was the one keeping me from it.....he had a wife but he had a girlfreind too.....an he was old she was young but she came over the border an was a waitress an went with him an all of a sudden she was a manager....i was like WTF??...
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas, everyone is by nature ethnocentric believing the culture they were raised in is superior, it takes education and experiencing other cultures to learn otherwise. People who haven't opened theirselves to other cultures never learn that people are pretty much the same.
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
but i aint as funny as you Murph so we cant be the same... B-)
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

deepseas, I think Scientist proved Eskimos are the master race. Appaloosa much obliged
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com
Appaloosa

Post by Appaloosa »

Murphdogg,
Eskimoes might be the coolest race.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

deepseas,

Again.......WORD!

But who the heck is Lucy? @.@
Where is the LOVE?
Murphdogg
Foot Kisser

Post by Murphdogg »

tis2flyyy,I was going to make a post on white trash on white trash crime, but I don't know the stats of how many rednecks shank each other dailey fighting over crank deals
Shane God Damned Murphy

shanescomedy.com