Black on Black crime

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
bcddjjsc690

Black on Black crime

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

I think the first black on black crime was back in africa at the time of slavery. The east european ships and slavers didn't just wade on shore and started rounding up niggers,
Occasionally they had some help from the locals on the african ports . Some african tribes would war on each other.Because they were in competition for the resources of a specific geographical area.Water food, grazing lands and such . They solved the prisoner of war problem by selling their captives ." Hello Mr east european , would you like to buy some niggers , I'll give you a good deal just a long as you get them the fuck outta here right away ."
This commerce helped the winning tribe to continue to be sustained on the resources the land could provide, by subtracting an amount of people competing for those resources.

Blacks continue to commit crimes against other blacks in this county today , mostly because some blacks are still afraid of whites and stay within their specific gathering spots, city wide or country wide, they still prey on blacks that are not from there click.Kow towing to whites , instead of standing as men before GOD , fulfilling the dreams of martin and malcom .Big diffrence between northern blacks and southern blacks, BIG difference.
This country has more to offer ,than a rent . We need to own , We need to stop tearing each other down, decades after so many gave so much , so that we would even have .
A black man taught me , a black woman raised me, I have a dream of what America should mean to me , and I will never let the sacrifices so many paid before me, go to waste .
Currently I live in heart of Dixie , a place where they'd like to turn back time ,
The whites assume you know your place , and the blacks will show you where it is, if you let them .
I go where I like , I am an AMERICAN
"you must be out-cho god-dammed mind "
tis2flyyy

Re: Black on Black crime

Post by tis2flyyy »

The biggest enemy of the BLACK RACE is ourselves.

Don't you know that we discriminate against ourselves???

Lighter skinned blacks againsts the darker skinned ones.
Those who speak proper English are hated on by those who don't know any better.
Dumb/broke bitches get help before a self sufficient person would.
People of the SAME skin color, but from two different countries - hating each other.
Someone who looks just like you is willing to sell you posion to put into your system & FUCK your head up for years to come!
Shooting/Mobbing each other over who has the better car and nicest shoes on the stupid premise of "My Gang".
Acting in all the bad stereotypical ways in which we are always negatively and openly portrayed.

Calling American Blacks - "AKATA" meaning Cotton Pickers.
And why do they call you BLACK any damn way??? I do not know about you, but I have NEVER seen any BLACK person in my entire life! I am brown. And most shades of this race are BROWN - not black. Granted, some are very dark brown - but BLACK???? I do not like that shit.

But frankly, I do not care what you call me - BLACK, BROWN, AFRICAN, ETC.....just do not call me broke or late to eat my food.:lol: YA heard?

I do not know about you, but I have NEVER picked no damn cotton in my life! ANd the only way to change this perception is ONE BY ONE. When we portray ourselves as something dIfferent - more positively than what is thought to be, then we can change the tide. Like they way your parents raised you, Bcdd.

But, how will we ever progress when:
We will not help one other
We talk bad and act poorly towards one another.
We KILL each other
We do not buy from each other
We do not even collectively help to raise the community kids.
DAMN charity - ain't nobody got no damn money for any charities!!

Hell, Brown people do not EVEN know their own history. How in the HELL can you know where you are going when you simply refuse to learn and retain where you have been?????

& speaking of CHARITY!
& Where THE SAME HELL IS YOUR REPARATIONS AT????
& More importantly, why are you not willing to ASK about it????

Don't a nucca deserve SOME chips (at least) for th bullshit our ancestors went through???? And how can a dollar figure be fixed on that pain and suffering???

Well here is MY calc for reparations - for myself. 100 times the total amount for my mortage and all other recurring monthly expenses. Ummm see, if I tapped the calculator correctly, that figure would equal $7 Ga-Trillion, Nine hundred Billion, Eight Hundred Million, Five Hundred Thousand, Seven Hundred and Eight-Two DOllars and Fifty Four Cents!!!!! And not a freaking penny less, ya heard!!!!

Oh what? Ya'll do not have enough money in the federal reserve bank to fund that fee?

ok, so let's then make a deal...

Sheeeiiiiiitttt, at least give me a hundred thousand for everytime I was called a NIGGA! I would be an INSTANT MILLIONAIRE!

Now if you feel that is still an unrealistic figure, this is why?

Like Malcom said - we have been bamboozled, hood winked and led astray. So down trodden that we won't event unite for ourselves - ban together - our resouces, mental and physical strength - to effect a positive change for ourselves.

In fact, "they" think so little of us - look how they left those people straight MESSED up in New Orleans - AND stole all of that money sent to help. Some racist bitch is rich as hell right now.

Do you see anyone getting locked up for that shit?

YES!!!! I see BLACK folks getting locked up ALL the damn time!!! - those who have not EVEN done JACK!

Please, let me get off of the race topic before I go into my cracker-azz-cracker mode. Because for real - it is not all of "their" fault. If you open your mind to reality - we have done FAR MORE damage to ourselves than ANYONE. For real, it is not just the cracker we have to worry about....it is ourselves.

& for the record- a cracker is any crack headed MF trying to beat his fellow man down - does not matter WHAT COLOR U R. Hell, I even mix the two derogatory words up to describe some of the low-lifed foolz out here.
For example, a cracker nigga is a bitch azz ignorant MF. Plain and simple. And those type of people come in all shapes, sizes and colors.

So, to my fellow people - brown, yellow, green, purple, orange, red, black or white - I do not give a shit WHAT color you are.....IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP and CHECK YOUR CLOCK!

Willie Lynch's letter said that IF the other plantation owners would do as he was suggesting, his plan could have the black american straight F*&KED up in their heads for hundreds of years. From that very date, do you know, we only have 6 more years to go, before his statement is officially made true?

If the world ended tomorrow - ALL of us would be gone....and the color of your skin would NOT save your azz. As they say around my way....WORD to the Mutha - MANNNN
Where is the LOVE?
hellifiknow

Post by hellifiknow »

bcddjjsc690,
[/i]The whites assume you know your place, and the blacks will show you where it is, if you let them...I go where I like, I'm an American.[/i]... B-)

I had thought about asking you how things were going over there since we left the area but that answered them for me...when we lived there not being from the south I didn't realize I wasn't supposed to talk to everybody like they was a man, at one hospital some old south doctors came around the corner while a couple of the nurses and I were cutting up and they became aggitated because of our "familiarity"...my friends were called in and reprimanded by the director of nursing and after that the girls could only talk to me about patient related activities.
I understood but they explained we was all still friends but they had to worry about their jobs so we couldn't converse about family or weather anymore at the hospital but we all still hooked up after work.
It was the hardest thing to do not saying something to those assholes who ran the hospital, they could have brought every male member of their family and whoever their wives were fucking to the dance but it wouldn't have done any good because the chicken dick coward motherfuckers would have just taken it out on my friends and treated them even shittier...who knows what else. :X

"boy, go get me something to beat your ass with" RP
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

hellifiknow,
[/i]because the chicken dick coward motherfuckers would have just taken it out on my friends and treated them even shittier...who knows what else[/i]

Now I have to say to you, preach on Bro, preach on!!!

See, one of the many reasons why I live here. I wish some punk azz racist fucker WOULD try to regulate who I talk to at the job. I would tell them to kiss my ENTIRE brown azz and would invite them out into the parking lot for a two hitter quitter (I will hit them, they will then in turn, hit the ground - out cold).

I am sorry noth of you have had these jacked uo experiences.
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

tis2flyyy,
Racism is alive and well in SC and is being fed from both sides black and white , it is a hard cycle to break, generation to generation , and like many of the devils ways , it's a sin you know your committing,
So like all others it will be paid for ........
I was put in a bad spot by some on the job resently , totaly un-neccesary power abuse , and all I wanted to ask those responcible was, " And you say your an American ? ..but I wasn't afforted the opportunity.

Anybody got an afternoon to kill, ? I was thinking about a picket line to stop racism, at a SC manufacturer soon ,I'll supply the Ice Water ,
:)
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

bcddjjsc690,Hell yeah!! I likes rowdy, bowdy sheeiitt!
Where is the LOVE?
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

bcdd and hellifiknow,

and somebody needs to get a memo out to black folks in Columbia, So. Carolina. specifically a woman named Delaine Frierson who works for the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Columbia - SCHAC (public info by the way), to let her know slavery ended in the 1860s and the Civil Rights act lifted the second set of chains.

folks like her make you wish condoms were a law for some families. I cannot believe blacks like her exist. she's in a position to prevent the open separatist practices against blacks in that state, but knowingly tosses their cases, marks them as "not an issue", and don't even bother to call witnesses on behalf of blacks. she only gets the slavemaster descendants' word! I kid you not.

because of folks like her, blacks live in fear on their jobs, while putting up w/some wild separate and unequal treatment and pay. and it's like the overseer never left. some days I was expecting to see a runaway slave on my doorstep. @.@

but in general, because of the sacrifices made on our behalf by many races through the Underground Railroad and Civil Rights Movement, the possibilities are endless. but now too many are still giving their power away, esp. their spending power.

tis2flyyy,

and you ain't never lying about a dumb, broke hoochie getting nonsense help than a sister working her ass off.
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tamra
Pryor's Planet Volunteer Extraordinaire

Post by tamra »

astonamous,

me personally, I don't think the government is targeting blacks. I just think they don't give a fuck about them, and also many don't give a fuck about themselves and their environment, so why should "the man". just last night there was a drive by shooting in Queens in a minority neighborhood, and on any given night you will find black drug dealers beefing w/guns in any hood - pick one. common sense would tell anybody else that's an invisible cage environment that's prepping you for a bigger one. so while you're free, step up and be something better.

and our british-ruled slavery environment has created a situation such that other countries don't give a fuck about blacks either, unless it concerns a diamond mine or oil field. ain't nobody trying to rescue, defend, kidnap or blow our black asses up for leverage. to get rid of us quickly, just raise prices because black dollars goes to stupid shit first leaving not much else to bargain with for homes and other basic needs.

and the urban community is destroying its own for some dumb ass reason.

and what's strange is there were less opps for blacks just under 30 years ago but you didn't see Coretta out there stripping, dealing, killing, hoeing or degrading herself for a buck.

personally I think opportunities are out there for everyone, but unfortunately for a street kid w/a helluva lot more smarts than a Harvard or Yale grad, he has to conform to slavemaster world first and prove himself twice as much, or his foot won't get into the corp. door. unless it's for a low level servant position.

yet we've all seen what a fuck up a Yale or any other ivy league grad can be. @.@
---
huh? what? who? damn, I'm always the last to know.
tis2flyyy

Post by tis2flyyy »

astonamous,
Not dumb questions, at all. Good ones, in fact.

The answer, in my opinion, is both.

First, I want to say, I care about folks all over the world, you know? But I am brown and have a whole set of other issues to deal with....just because I am brown, I am a woman and up until I hit 35, my age was held against me, also.

So, when the issues stare you in the face, of course, your mind is naturally geared towards what affects you directly.

I can talk about black on black crime, as I have been a victim of it and a witness to it. Please believe, black folks be catching hell all over the world, like everyday.

But the situation is what it is. Yes, "the man" has some type of plan to keep a good brother and sista down...and we have ourselves as the enemy as the behaviour, education levels and attitudes of many brown people sets the entire race back.

I mean, I have been in meetings where I was the only intelligent speaking brown person there. There were those speaking slang, lazing back in the chairs, just making us looking real bad across the board. I noticed, when it came time for me to speak...they (others in the meeting) thought I was also ignorant - just because of the way those others were acting. They spoke to me condecendingly, just like they did the others who were portraying themselves negatively. The shame is you, as the better classed person, leave the room like that was some type of an accomplishment - that you spoke better than your fellow brown americans.

When what I really wanted to do is YELL at their asses and say "Buck up foolz! and be versatile". My Mother taught me that when in Rome, don't do exactly what the Romans are doing but ACCESS what they are doing and do it better!

That was a petty example...but that is along the line of BS to which I am referring.

And I am not going to sit here and say that I do not believe that there has always been some hateration from our goverment towards blacks. There most definetly has been Even from blacks who WORK for and in the government. I am not being paranoid, I am being R-E-A-L.

I left Ohio because there was NO WORK for people of my color in the line of work that I do. Was told that jewish clients did not want a BLACK counting their chips ($$)AND "Yessa Massa" was not in my vocabulary or style. That skill seemed to be a pre-requisite for every job offer I had.

I left Maryland not due to employability issues - as a matter of fact, browns are doing pretty well in that neck of the woods. But I left MD because I was oppressed by a BROWN man, trying to keep me beatdown and down trodden in a F-ed up relationship. I found that the more society beat him down, the more he tried to beat me down also.

So you see, in my life...it has been defintely BOTH - the "man" and my fellow brown man!

I recall to mind a part from the movie "The GodFather" - where they were voting on whether to allow drugs to be sold by the syndicate. And one of the godfathers said "I vote to sell it, but only to the darkies - what the hell, let them sale their souls, they are animals anyway". That mentality was not borne that day, but has been in existence for a very long time.

What we as brown americans have to deal with is vast and sometimes hard to understand.

Look at Bcdd, a smart, intelligent man...catching hell because he is FAR ABOVE the browns in his area. And the whites do not like him either...don't you know a racist mofo can not STAND a smart, intelligent brown person!

My only advice to us is this: MOVE the freak up out of those highly racist areas. LA may have its faults but one thing I can say...that outright blatant racist shit does not happen out here...no, out here it is very covert - they are very sneaky with it. WHY is it less prevelent here? I will call to mind that not too many years ago, black folks got pissed off and tried to burn this city and its occupants to hell! That is why.
Where is the LOVE?
bcddjjsc690

Post by bcddjjsc690 »

astonamous,

the questions and answers can found in one of the many blood stains on our nation SLAVERY ,

those that idealized it , and those that suffered from it .
and those who have enabled it in other forms,

All crimes against another person are bad,
wrong is wrong, whatever the race,
While some people have a sense of humanity and commuinty , Others see prey and attack or supress , whichever is in their power ,keep 'em down.

Richard said in Live on Sunset Strip , [/i]when you get a couple whites together ,and one goes , YEEE EE HAW !! it raises the hairs on the back of his neck ,[/i]

well every time you hear Get ER done ,
I hear Keep 'em down .

Blacks aren't any better ,just not as organzed to have an affect .You hear things about Oakland , or Detriot , but it ain't in the same league as SC