ATOMIK GEORGE...The (cheap) video

Politics, religion, racism, sex, the weather... there's always lots to think about so there's always lots to talk about. Progressive ideas are encouraged but all opinions are welcome.

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Forum rules
Spam is not allowed. All spammers will be blocked and reported to appropriate agencies.
Borrachon

ATOMIK GEORGE...The (cheap) video

Post by Borrachon »

For those who didn't check my earlyer post...Here's a little Anti-Bush music video.
Please note that unlike some people in the video...we're not anti-American...we love Richard Pryor, Lenny Bruce, George Clinton, Johnny Cash, Jerry Rubin, Debbie Harry, Hunter S. Thompson, Phillip K. Dick, Larry Clarck, Buster Keaton, Sarah Connors, Sly Stone, Michael Jackson, Marvin Gaye, Rick Rubin, Francis Ford Copola, Nat Cole, Howard Hawks, John Coltrane, Roland Kirk, Franck Sinatra, Elvis fucking Presley, Nina Simone, The Geto Boys, John Carpenter, Gary Larson, Matt Groening, Clint Eastwood, Eddie Murphy, Bob james, Katherine Hepburn, Catwoman, Omer Simpson, Chester Himes, Chris Rock, Danny DeVito, Dean Martin, Steve Martin,Fidel Castro(is he American?),Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis, 2Pac, Anita Baker, The guy who killed Hitler, Tammy Terrel, Brian Wilson, Africa Bambaata, James Brown Kim Basinger, L.A. weed and Coca Cola.
Peace.
Borrachon

Re: ATOMIK GEORGE...The (cheap) video...and the (usefull) LINK!!!!

Post by Borrachon »

Borrachon, you stupid f***, you forgot the link.

http://www.bassculturesound.com/g.mp4
Borrachon

Re: ATOMIK GEORGE...The (cheap) video

Post by Borrachon »

dumbass,
Thanx...I agree with my list too.
Do you know who came up with the Coca Cola formula?..probably some super intelligent soviet scientist.
Borrachon

Re: ATOMIK GEORGE...The (cheap) video

Post by Borrachon »

John Pemberton...a true genius, should be at the very top of my list..up there with Rich and Trane.