A Throw Down in the Kitchen!

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

A Throw Down in the Kitchen!

Post by Jennifer »

Alright folks-after I went to an animal benefit the other night and watched some truly disturbing footage, I decided it was really time for me to shut-up or put-up; eSpecially when I heard, "if you love animals, you won't eat them!"
And Richard and I really love animals and can't eat anything with a face anymore, so here's the deal:
We are going vegatarian!
And here is the coolest, most delicious recipe:
It's called: MUDBONE'S VEGATARIAN, DAMN- NEAR VEGAN MESSY GOOD AS HELL ANYBODY CAN DO IT, ENSEMBLE!

GET A COOKING DISH-I'LL BE RIGHT BACK -TRYING TO WRITE THIS SHIT OUT!! In the meantime, go preheat your fucking oven to 350 :X

First thing you gotta do is take a frying pan and put in olive oil with garlic (a couple of cloves finely diced), onion(a whole one-finely diced),1 cup of vegetarian broth, cilantro (as much as you like), Jalapeno (1-2) and two cans of tomato paste. Bring this to a simmer and just let it do it's thing. Then you gotta....

In your oiled cooking dish place Polenta (don't ask me where to get it! It's in the grocery store...It's Italian). It should be nicely sliced and placed in the cooking dish. Then take 1 can of black beans (rinse them!) and 1 can of sweet corn (rinse them!) and dump it in the cooking dish with Polenta. Layer this and be creative!!!!!Then take parmesean cheese (the fresh kind) and sprinkle it on top. (be generous)

Now put in Soy Chorizo (well-I'm in CA and they have it here, they might have it at your grocery store or health food store-it's mexican meatless sausage.) Now do another layer of Polenta. Then throw your saucepan mixture on top and sprinkle another layer of parmesan cheese on top. Put it in the oven and let it do it's thing for at least 30 minutes or until the top brown's beautifully.
You will love this-that is if you can do it!!
]:o(
Martha's going to jail-whadaya expect-I'm trying my best!