Byebye, Sex in the City!

Jennifer vents! Put on your hard hat and safety goggles before you enter!

Moderators: bingolong, Jennifer, tamra

Jennifer
White Honkey Bitch In Charge

Byebye, Sex in the City!

Post by Jennifer »

OK, Big's name is John-well, that name I find rather dull for such a bastard. He should have a bastardy name: something like Jason or Harlin; he will always be Big to me!
I hate to admit it but I will miss the clothes, that wild and wacky sex talk and I will miss the friendships. Believe it or not-those girls helped me in my friendships with women! For example, it's ok to disagree, even to argue and not stop talking over silly shit. The only reason to end a friendship, for that matter any relationship, is betrayal! I will miss the over- the- topness of the show-it made me feel less alone in over- the- topness in general!
By the way folks, pick up GQ Magazine(March issue-Angelina Jolie on the cover) and check out the picture of Richard and me-full page-an homage to Richard's talent and concert movies. I still have the same shoes, shit, I still have the same legs! Oh yes I do!!! If you look closely, RIchard is holding some paper in his right hand. It is notes from the night before, taken while woodshedding at the Comedy Store that resulted in the 1979 concert movie-Live In Concert.That's all for now!! :-x jlp